Friday, October 12, 2018

Blog Post #1

Hello, my name is Joshua. A. Chavez. I have often been neutral towards most politics as I would prefer to refrain from discussion as many hold very strong beliefs and I have had a friend whom in I believe it was an Obama campaign where he rooted for the opposing and was hassled for it, afterwards I went up to him and stated you're free to believe whatever you like though I may not agree with you. I don't wanna anyone to get hurt.

  After taking this quiz http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/ it has told me that I am an Opportunity Democrat. This means I am believe that hard work pays off and have a liberal attitude because I am financially stable and am not knowledgeable of barriers. This would make sense as I believe everyone can have an impact and do good no matter who they are. I don't often think however how much of a struggle it would be to do so. The role of the government I believe is to make positive progress and keep things in order. A subject important to me is recreational marijuana use. I believe it can do good as it is a way to ease tension and pain as well it is very profitable.

Image result for fighting over politics meme
Image result for opportunity democrat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXPOw2unxy0

No comments:

Post a Comment